The Writing Life

 

Breads Bakery NYC
I haven't written in my blog for a while because I have been doing a lot of creative writing. I  have written two  screenplays, The Billionairess, Minister of Self Defense. During the pandemic,I wrote a new screenplay, Live Free or Die. When I went to Equinox Gym I would see The Rock working out, he would be perfect as my lead.


I did a lot of research at the gorgeous new Stavros Niarchos Library.

NYPL


 My first novella , SNATCH is at Amazon Books. Now I am deep into a new e-book about friendship. Inspiration comes from everywhere, I checked out "Beautiful Creatures" at The American Natural History Museum.
Beautiful Creatures at AMNH










Still on my beat with  my journalist post at Medium.   Covering the arts, philantrophy and fashion scene is joy for me. However  my first love is show business so I have put my back into writing every morning. 


Cocktails at The Plaza Hotel
China Fashion Gala


Oysters at POPULAR

Wine and Writing





Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"