Writing SNATCH

 




Dear reader, 

I wrote my first novel SNATCH .  A Manhattan tale of show business and romance based on my own adventures as an actress. My twenties through my thirties were just as glamorous, fun and scrappy as my characters.

 The only difference was technology. It was challenging to incorporate the changes to the business and life of current times. Even now during the pandemic, actors are auditioning on Zoom and being cast on Actors Access by agents and casting directors. Not only that but relationships instantly connected by text, DM and cell phones. 



Some things remain the same. The random magic of good fortune, the hustle of survival and kismet of romance. Soon I will do a paperback and hopefully a book party. Champagne and chocolates. Won’t that be nice. 

Yvonna


    

Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"