The Billionairess Redux

The 




Emily Dickinson's quote, "I dwell in possibilities " is one of my favorites. I have a screenplay, "The Billionairess" I have been working on for three years. It has gone through a few rewrites. First the location was London. Susan Seidelman gave it a read and gave me great notes. I've also been researching my character. What would she wear? Where would she live? I have a wonderful opportunities to explore. I went to a Resident Magazine  party for Dylan Lauren. I attended a live auction at Christies. Last week I went to a cocktail party at Romona Kezeza's penthouse salon. But my lightbulb moment came when I realized basing the character's father on  the richest billionaire Carlos Hedi Slim was too literal.  What did I believe was possible? Can two people find each other that need each other despite financial, social and spiritual differences? Yes! So if you see my dream leading ladies Beyonce, Halle, Taraji or Kerry please tell them I have a script.

Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"