Cheating on Manolo



Century 21
These things start innocently, I was in Century 21 getting washcloths. I found a great deal on periwinkle 100% Egyptian cotton for .69. Then I wandered  into designer shoes. Who am I kidding I went out the store. Maybe to Sushi Bento and went in the designer shoe department in the basement. The designers shoes are 75% off. I know not to go there! I've always been loyal to Manolo Blahnik so sexy and elegant. I have a side thing with Stuart Weitzman but that's just boots. I went and fell for a pair of Gucci sandals. So impractical and decadent. There was another time to with a pair of Diors sandals. I have to walk so slow and I love it. Now Manolo's teamed up with Rihanna on a new shoe collection. I know I will be good.

Gucci
Dior



Manolo Blahnik and Rihanna collection




Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"