Soiffer Haskin






Last week I met a lovely lady Anna from Charlotte who moved to Manhattan. As we chatted about shopping she was so happy  I turned her on to  Soiffer HaskinThis is every New York fashionista's secret weapon. Get on the mailing list for the best deals ( up to 90% Off Original Retail ) for the best designers. You'll find deals on Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Escada, Dennis Basso, Bally, Tourneau, Carolina Herrera, Yves Saint Larent, Calvin Klein, TSE, Ippolita and more. Not only steals on women's fashion but also men's clothing, jewelry and home furnishings. You"ll see the hottest stylist, best dressed perennials and stars there but keep your eyes on the prize and get the best deals. I almost missed out on the last Bvlgari satchel. The staff is lovely and professional.  Bring your plastic money (Amex, MasterCard, Visa etc) they don't take cash.  I'm a good fashion diva and need all the good karma I can get. Things are tight when you think Rihanna's song " Bitch Better Have my money" was written about you. So my work is done here. 


Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"