The Kacy Duke Diaries




While I sip my Berry Blender Breakfast let me turn you on to Kacy Duke. Kacy Duke’s mantra is to embrace a new attitude and accept your self and your body where you   are and have a year round approach to fitness. By loving yourself in the body you have now and building on the positive changes you want to make her program motivates me.  Fitness maven Kacy Duke  launched her YouTube web series, Kacy Duke Diaries to get all of us on track to health and  fitness. Kacy juggles a packed calendar of private clients (that have included Iman, Julianne Moore, Lenny Kravitz), television and press appearances (Redbook, Essence, Good Morning America), empowerment workshops and fitness events.  In her book, ”Show It Love Workout”, Kacy’s approach focuses on self-love and acceptance. Now via webisodes she shares recipes, motivation and workout routines because, Why webisodes, why now? Well, for starters, every day I share healthy lifestyle information with my clients, and I wanted to find a way to reach a larger audience to spread my personal gospel of fitness, food, fashion and of course, fun! By creating the Kacy Duke Diaries webisode series, I’m looking to connect with potentially millions of people — and offer healthy, simple, sensible solutions to the challenges of modern life, with style, humor and a “can-do” attitude.”  Kacy Duke Fitness launched the webisodes and is in production on the next group. Now we can  stay inspired to blast through to a healthy self  for the New Year.

Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"