My Fav Biz Books

I admit I have an eclectic list of my favorite business books but I learned something monumental from each one. From "Mob Rules" I learned true business etiquette and networking. 50 Cent shows you the difference from being a wanksta and a gangsta. In visionary Barbara Corcoran's book she describes a moment were she buys flowers from a bodega and hits the ATM and her receipt balance is in the millions. From Kawasaki's book I learned to share information and be sincere in social media. Before Arianna founded the uber successful Huffington Post she ran and lost a runoff to be governor of California. She rolled with it because failure is a part of success. I learned to embrace failure and success. My favorite business quote comes from legend Shirley MacLaine, " Success and failure are the same to me. I am always working hard." True that.



Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"