b michael @ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2014

b michael and model at the finale

Andre Leon Talley
 When I was girl in Philadelphia My mom did piece work. She would bring home boxes of clothes from the garment factory she worked at and make extra money turning cuffs, clipping threads of some special order. I would eat my dinner or do my homework while she worked steadily.I love being able to attend Fashion Week and seeing the lean beautiful models , fashion designers and editors gives me a thrill. On my bucket list is to attend Paris Fashion week too. I wrote a  HuffPost Style piece on b michael's show 2015. It really makes me appreciate the quality and craftsmanship behind the couture I see in the show. Of course I hope to see my leading lady in "The Billionaress" wear such beautiful treasures!



Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"