The Online Business of Writing



Just trying to keep up with everything is a job all it self. I've written two screenplays and  I am working on a novel. Writers have so many options to promote , produce and format their
work.  I downloaded the APE book. have been using Celtx for a year. I went to a Writer's Guild East reading at Lincoln Center in New York. After a reading of his script "99 Fake Street" a very funny comedy about Russian spies in Brooklyn, Gordon Rayfield  said he  uses  Celtx.  I went home and downloaded the program to all my devices. I love it because it helps keep all my characters organized with pictures and notes  in my "Minister of Self Defense" script because there are a lot of characters and plots  to keep track. I have both my projects in a Slideshare for links on IMBD and Linkedin. I am working on the formatting required for the Nicholl fellowship.  

I also have an excerpt and campaign at JuntoBox Films.  WithoutaBox  notifications are helpful in keeping up with the many submissions. This year I am doing  a few.  I love the new John August app 'Weekend Read'. You can even browse many of the Academy award 2013  nominated screenplays for inspiration.  Awesome.


"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master." - Ernest Hemingway 


Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"