These Boots are Made for Walking



I love stilettos and can't resist exquisite Manolo Blahniks or impossibly high heel Louboutins.  Real talk I only wear my priceless beauties if I am (a) getting in a cab (b) going into a bar, restaurant, gala where I can sit down.  Each season I always need two pair of boots  for walking comfort. They have to cost under $50 and $100 is my limit. I always buy a pair of Bearpaw boots. Everyone loves Uggs but I live for my fleece lovelies for ultimate comfort. Especially if I have been prancing and dancing around in heels all night. If had a cocktail or three and my judgement is impaired and the next day my footsies suffer. I need a combat boot for badassiness. I love the pair I  found at Forever 21 or as I call it Forever 40.  H&M has gorgeous leather boots for $99. Mmmm well I am gonna need three pair! 


The big problem with comfortable shoes is you want to wear them all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

St. John Redux

Retrofête

"MINISTER OF SELF DEFENSE"